PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION NO. 679/16 (HEREINAFTER "GDPR") RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Who we are
Lamberti S.p.A. with registered offices in Via Piave 18 – 21041 Albizzate – Italy (hereinafter “Lamberti” or the “Company”) is committed to protecting the Personal Data of the user of the www.lamberti.com website (hereinafter, the "Site") and, as controller of Personal Data, is obliged, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), to provide to the user some information about the processing of Personal Data.
Since the Company reserves the right at any time to add or remove functionalities from the Site, it may update the Privacy notice from time to time. Before using the Site, please read this Privacy notice carefully and check periodically for any updates.
Which personal data concerning you can be collected
In carrying out its business the Company may collect certain categories of Personal Data that concern you, provided voluntarily by you (by the term “Personal Data” we mean all the categories reported below, considered jointly).
In particular, the Company may collect:
- Personal and Contact Data provided intentionally by the User – name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address, residence/domicile address, town of residence/domicile, country of residence/domicile, postal code of residence/domicile, place and date of birth, sex, curriculum vitae and any other data given by yourself for sending spontaneous applications to the “WORK WITH US” area;
- Other Personal Data – educational qualifications, work experiences and any other data given spontaneously by yourself for sending spontaneous applications to the “WORK WITH US” area
- Data provided by third parties – all the Personal Data which the Company receives from other sources to provide its services.
How we collect your personal data
The Company collects and processes your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- If you wish to send your own spontaneous application to the special section of the Site “WORK WITH US”;
- If you wish to receive information about events organised by the Company as well as the products offered by the same;
- If you register for our newsletter;
- Commercial partners legitimately transfer your Personal Data to us;
If you provide Personal Data on behalf of someone else, you must always make sure beforehand that those concerned have examined this Privacy notice.
Please help us keep your Personal Data up-to-date, informing us of any change.
For what purposes your personal data can be used
The Company may process your Personal Data for one or more of the purposes listed below and on the legal basis indicated each time.
- Management of requests relating to your spontaneous applications.
The Company may process Personal and Contact Data and other Personal Data provided by you in order to manage your spontaneous applications through the Site.
Legal basis: performance of pre-contractual measures requested by the person concerned.
Use of the Site does not require the creation of a personal account; however, in order to be able to send your spontaneous application for one or more of the positions open in our Company, you must input your Personal and Contact Data and other Personal Data in the appropriate form. Providing your details is necessary for the correct presentation of the spontaneous application by you; if we do not receive such Data, we will not be able to execute your application or implement pre-contractual measures that must be adopted at the Users’ request.
- Replying to your request for information regarding events organised by the Company or relating to our products
The Company may process your Personal and Contact Data in order to provide you with the information you have requested regarding the events organised by the company or relating to our products.
Legal basis:. performance of pre-contractual measures
Providing such Data is necessary; if you fail to do so we will not be able to execute your requests.
- Sending of a periodical newsletter
The Company may use your Personal and Contact Data for sending you a periodical newsletter for keeping you up-to-date on the products offered by the Company or on the ventures and events it promotes.
Legal basis: consent of the person concerned.
The provision of Personal Data is optional; in any event, should data not be provided, the Data Controller will not be able to provide to the user the newsletter service.
- Defence of rights during judicial, administrative or extra-judicial proceedings, and within the sphere of disputes arising with regard to the services offered
The Company may process Personal Data in order to defend its rights or to act or even make claims against you or third parties.
Legal basis: legitimate interest of the Company in the protection of its rights.
- Purposes connected to obligations provided for by laws, regulations or EU legislation, by provisions / requests of authorities legitimized to do so by the law and/or by supervisory and control bodies
The Company may process your Personal Data for purposes connected to obligations provided by laws, regulations or EU legislation, by provisions / requests of authorities legitimized to do so by the law and/or by supervisory and control bodies. So, the Company may process your Personal Data in order to fulfil the obligations to which it is bound.
Legal basis: compliance with a legal obligation.
Providing Personal Data for such purposes is necessary, otherwise the Company will find it impossible to fulfil specific legal obligations. .
How we keep your personal data safe
The Company uses all the security measures necessary for improving protection and maintaining the security, integrity and accessibility of your Personal Data. It adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by computer and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
All your Personal Data are kept on our protected servers (suitably filed paper copies) or on those of our suppliers and are accessible and usable on the basis of our standards and our security policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers).
How long we keep your data
The Company keeps your Personal Data only for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate connected purpose.
Your Personal Data which are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal basis for their storage, will be rendered irreversibly anonymous or destroyed in a safe manner.
Below you will find the times the Data are kept in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- Management of requests relating to your spontaneous applications: The Company will keep your Personal and Contact Data and other Personal Data, that it processes for managing requests relating to your spontaneous applications, for 6 months from the date the application was sent through the dedicated area on the website.
- Replying to your requests for information concerning the events organised by the Company or relating to our products: the Company will keep your Personal and Contact Data, processed in order to reply to your requests for information about events organised by the Company or our products, for 24 months from the reply given to you.
- Sending a periodical newsletter: The Company will keep your Personal and Contact Data, that it processes for sending a periodical newsletter for 24 months from the date the Company obtained your last consent for such a purpose (unless cancelled by you before the expiry of such a period).
- Defence your rights during judicial, administrative or extra-judicial proceedings, and within the sphere of disputes arising in relation to the services offered: The Company will keep Personal Data processed for this purpose for 10 years after their collection.
- Fulfilling an obligation stipulated by laws, regulations or EU legislation, by provisions/requests of authorities legitimized to do so by the law and/or supervisory and control bodies: The Company will keep Personal Data processed for this purpose for 10 years after their collection.
With whom we can share your personal data
Duly authorised Company employees and external suppliers, nominated, if necessary, as Data processor, who give support for providing the services, including those necessary for running the website, may have access to your Personal Data.
The Company may also share your Personal Data with other companies in the Lamberti Group, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, the list of which is available here.
If you wish to examine the list of Data processor and other subjects to whom we communicate your Personal Data, please contact us at the following address: Privacy@lamberti.com.
The Company’s contact data are:
Lamberti S.p.A. with registered offices in Via Piave 18 – 21041 Albizzate – Italy Tax Code 04453840151,VAT no. 01425250121, Certified e-mail address email@example.com.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF DATA AND YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN BEFORE THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
Each user, subjected to the conditions provided by the GDPR, is entitled to request:
- the access to Personal Data concerning him/her, as well as their rectification;
- the copy of the Personal Data provided (so-called portability) to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and readable format and the transmission of such Personal Data to another Data Controller.
- the cancellation of Personal Data concerning him/her;
- the annulment of the consent, if the processing is based on it.;
- the limitation of the way in which the Company processes your Personal Data, within the limits of GDPR.
Right of objection: you are entitled to object at any time, on grounds connected to your particular situation, in whole or in part to the processing of the Personal Data that concern you. The objection request must be sent to the following address: Privacy@lamberti.com.
Exercise of the rights mentioned above are subject to certain exceptions aimed at protecting public interest (for example the prevention or identification of crimes) and Company interests. If you should exercise any one of the above-mentioned rights, the Company will check that you are authorised to do so and you will usually receive a reply within one month.
The Company will make every possible effort to reply to your concerns regarding any complaints or indications about the manner in which your Personal Data are processed. However, if you wish, you may send your complaints or indications to the Personal Data Protection Authority, using the references available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it, or take the appropriate legal steps.